Quarterly Journal of the International Society for Fluoride Research Inc. (ISFR)
Information for authors
Fluoride is available free online to individual users, in full text without an embargo period.
However, the copyright for the articles is held by the ISFR.
Authors are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, link to the full text, and use them for any other lawful purpose without asking prior permission from the publisher, the ISFR, provided acknowledgement is given that the article was first published in Fluoride.
No author, institutional, or article processing charges.
The making of multiple copies of articles by institutions is allowed by Reproduction Rights Organizations (RROs) in many countries including New Zealand (Copyright Licensing New Zealand), Australia (Copyright Agency Limited), Canada (Access Canada), France (Centre Francais d'exploitation), Hong Kong (Hong Kong Reproduction Rights), Ireland (Irish Copyright Licensing Agency), Japan (Japan Academic Association for Copyright Clearance), South Africa (DALRO South Africa), United Kingdom (Copyright Licensing Agency), and the United States of America (Copyright Clearance Center). In return for this assignment of copyright to the ISFR and the accompanying income stream from the RROs, NO AUTHOR, INSTITUTIONAL, OR ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGES ARE MADE. A printer's quality pdf of articles is available for download on the website and five free offprints of articles are supplied to authors.
Articles should be written in Word and submitted by E-mail to the nearest Regional Editor. The Regional Editor will arrange for single blind peer review, usually with two reviewers, in which the peer reviewer knows the names of the authors but not vice versa.
Saving copies in institutional repositories.
Institutions can preserve a second copy of articles published by their researchers in an institutional repository. Application has been made for registering Fluoride as a deposit with Sherpa, University of Nottingham, UK.
Scope and focus of Fluoride
Fluoride publishes peer-reviewed scientific reports on agricultural, analytical, biochemical, biological, chemical, clinical, dental, ecological, environmental, industrial, medical, metabolic,
pharmacological, synergistic, toxicological, and veterinary aspects of inorganic and
organic fluorides. The journal does not contain advertising.
Papers are normally reviewed by two peer reviewers on a single blind basis in which the peer reviewer knows the identity of the authors but not vice versa.
Submitting manuscripts to Fluoride. Guidelines for authors revised January-March 2015
Manuscripts, including reports of original research, papers presented at ISFR conferences, research reviews, discussion papers, and letters to the editor, are accepted for publication after appropriate evaluation and recommendation by qualified reviewers. The initial version of the manuscript, double-spaced throughout with wide margins, should be submitted, as a Word attachment by E-mail, to the nearest Regional Editor. The E-mail addresses for these editors are given below and in the masthead of the Table of Contents on page i of each issue.
Detailed instructions for preparing papers are at www.fluorideresearch.online and in
Fluoride 2013;46(1):40-8. These instructions should be followed meticulously to
avoid publication delays.
The Editorial Officers of Fluoride strongly support the maintenance of the highest standards of animal care and the control of discomforts to animals in research. Authors must indicate whether their institutional and national guidelines for the care and use of laboratory animals were followed. When reporting experiments on human subjects, authors should indicate whether the procedures followed were in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation (institutional and national) and with the Helsinki Declaration of 1964, as revised in 2013, available from here. Fluoride follows the recommendations of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE), and their Recommendations for the conduct, reporting, editing, and publication of scholarly work in medical journals, updated December 2016, and the ICMJE form for disclosure of potential conflicts of interest are available from: www.icmje.org. The recommendations describe author responsibilities for conflicts of interest, human and animal rights, informed consent, and ethical policies. The ICMJE conflict of interest disclosure form should be downloaded, completed electronically by each author, and then submitted to Fluoride with the manuscript. Authors should state if the ICMJE recommendations have been followed.
The Editorial Officers of Fluoride recommend that authors study the information for authors on ethical responsibilities and scientific misconduct published by Elsevier and available here. The material covers the areas of duplicate submission, research fraud including fabrication (making up research data) and falsification (manipulation of existing research data, tables, or images), plagiarism (passing off anothers work or idea as your own), authorship disputes (deliberately misrepresenting a scientists relationship to their work on a published paper), conflict of interest (nondisclosure to the publication that you have a direct or indirect conflict that prevents you from being unbiased in your paper), salami slicing (the slicing of research that would form one meaningful paper into several different papers), and the improper use of humans or animals in research including absent or inadequate informed consent of human subjects, or maltreatment of laboratory animals, with articles available in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese.
For observational studies in epidemiology, authors might consider using the
guidelines in the STROBE statement available from here
Authors should send papers to the nearest regional editor for their area. The regional editors are:
Regional Editor for Africa:
Regional Editor for Eastern Europe:
Regional Editors for India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, and Sri Lanka:
- For papers on all aspects of fluoride: Dr Shanti Lal Choubisa. Emeritus Professor of Biotechnology, Department of Advanced Science & Technology, NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur-303121, India; Former Associate Professor and Head, Post Graduate Department of Zoology, Government Meera Girls College, Udaipur-313001, India. E-mail: email@example.com
- For public health based papers: Professor Vikas Desai. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Editor for Latin America, including Mexico, Central America, and Cuba:
Regional Editor for the Middle East:
- Assistant Professor Amir Hossein Mahvi, Department of Environmental Health Engineering, School of Public Health and Institute for Environmental Research, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (TUMS), Tehran, Iran. E-mail: email@example.com
Regional Editor for Pakistan and Afghanistan:
- Dr Muhammad Nauman Ahmad, Department of Agricultural Chemistry, The University of Agriculture, Peshawar, Pakistan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Editors for People's Republic of China
- Prof. Yanhui Gao, Director of the Institute for Endemic Fluoride Control, Center for Endemic Disease Control, China CDC. E-mail: email@example.com
- Professor Zhi-Zhong Guan, Department of Pathology and Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Guiyang Medical University, Guiyang, PR China. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching all the issues of Fluoride since 1968
To search this site, (including PDF documents) for an author or subject enter the key words in the white box on the left below and then click the search button on the right:
Accessing all the issues of Fluoride since 1968 in full text
Archives and Indexes 1968-2018 (Most of the back issues are also available in hard copy but a few require reprinting). (PDF)
Accessing the last twenty-three issues of Fluoride
- October-December 2016: 49(4 Pt 1) and 49(4 Pt 2);
- January-March 2017: 50(1 Pt1) and 50(1 Pt 2);
- April-June 2017: 50(2);
- July-September 2017: 50(3);
- October-December 2017: 50(4);
- January-March 2018: 51(1);
- April-June 2018: 51(2);
- July-September 2018: 51(3);
- October-December 2018: 51(4);
- January 2019: 52(1);
- April 2019: 52(2);
- July 2019: 52(3 Pt 1), 52(3 Pt 2),and 52(3 Pt 3);
- October 2019: 52(4);
- January 2020: 53(1 Pt 1) and 53(1 Pt 2),
- April-June 2020: 53(2 Pt 1) and 53(2 Pt 2).
- July-September 2020: 53(3 Pt 1).
- July-September 2020: 53(3 Pt 2).
Accessing Fluoride from the People's Republic of China.
Recently, it was not possible to open some links in the People's Republic of China. I think this problem has now been remedied but if it is not possible to open a particular link please contact me to look into the matter. Bruce Spittle. email@example.com
Epublications ahead of print
Epub111: Varol SE, Bodur H, Demirbolat GM, Degim IT. Evaluatin of sustained release from fluoride-loaded carbon nanotubules. (PDF)
Epub109: Bahammam S, Nathanson D, Fan Y. Assessing the release of the fluoride ion in four restorative glass ionomer cements. (PDF)
Epub108: Ahmed S, Karamat M, Haider A, Ahmad MN, Jabeen F, Ansari M. Assessment of the effects of salicylic acid on the yield and the yield characteristics of Pisum sativum L. under fluoride stress. (PDF)
Epub107: Ahmed S, Karamat M, Ansari M, Jabeen F, Ahmad MN, Haider A, Babar S, Zulfiqar A, Saleemullah, Ali Shad A. Interactive effects of salicylic acid and sodium fluoride on some biochemical attributes of Pisum sativum L. (PDF)
Epub106: Ahmed S, Karamat M, Haider A, Ahmad MN, Jabeen F, Ansari M, Babar S, Zulfiqar A, Ali Shad A, Saleemullah. Alleviative effects of exogenous salicylic acid on some antioxidative enzymes of Pisum sativum L. under sodium fluoride stress. (PDF)
Epub099: Jha SK, Sharma YK, Nayak AK, Mishra VK, Damodaran T. Groundwater quality with special reference to fluoride in Unnao District, Uttar Pradesh, India: A hydro-geochemical and multivariate statistical approach. (PDF)
Epub094: Bhat RS, Soliman DA, Al-Daihan S. Sodium fluoride induces oxidative stress in oral bacteria by altering glutathione (GSH) and glutathione-S-transferase (GST) activity. (PDF)
Epub087: Husain M, Ahmad MS, Rahman N, Sajjad M, Rauf A, Habib A, Ul Haq M, Nisar M, Hussain A, Imran M, Salahuddin. First principle study of the structural, electronic, and mechanical properties of cubic fluoroperovskites: (ZnXF3, X = Y, Bi). (PDF)
Epub079: Verma KK, Kumar A, Singh M, Verma CL. Developing a model for urinary fluoride levels in relation to the fluoride content of drinking water and foodstuffs in a rural population in Lakhimpur (Kheri), Uttar Pradesh, India. (PDF)
Report on the XXXIVth Conference of the International Society for Fluoride Research, Guiyang, People's Republic of China, October 18-20, 2018
Website for the XXXIVth Conference of the International Society for Fluoride Research, Guiyang, People's Republic of China, October 18-20, 2018
Website for the XXXIVth Conference of the International Society for Fluoride Research, Guiyang, People's Republic of China, October 18-20, 2018
Planning for future ISFR conferences
Professor Dianjun Sun, Chinese Research Center for Endemic Disease Control, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, Peoples Republic of China, will host the next Conference in Harbin, Peoples Republic of China, in 2022. Dr Javed Ahsan Quadri, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, will host the following Conference in New Delhi, India, in 2024.
General information on the ISFR and subscribing to Fluoride in hardcopy
The Society is an independent non-profit organization which promotes the sharing of scientific research on all aspects of inorganic and organic fluorides by hosting international conferences on fluoride research and publishing quarterly, online (ISSN2253-4083) and in print (ISSN 0015-4725), the open access journal Fluoride: Quarterly Journal of the International Society for Fluoride Research Inc.
Click the links below to open the related webpage or PDF file. PDF links open in new page or tab.
Epublications that were originally published ahead of print that have now been fully published and are now in print. The headers of the articles show two dates:
(i) in the top line is the date of the original publication as an Epub (e.g., Fluoride 2019 Nov 6, www.fluorideresearch.online/epub/files/060.pdf
[Epub ahead of print] and (ii) in the lines below on the left hand side are the details of the issue of Fluoride that the paper was published in (volume, issue, page numbers, and date of publication, e.g., Fluoride 53 (1 Pt 1):23-39, January 2020)
Epub105: Spittle B. Fluoride as a risk factor in pre-eclampsia. (PDF)
Epub104: Spittle B, Austin CY, Landis W, Wang JD, Tsunoda M. Ming-Ho Yu, PhD: an expert on environmental pollution and toxicology 1928-2020; a tribute to a scientist of integrity; a tribute to a quiet humber giant with an inquisitive mind who loved his studies; a tribute to a mentor, collaborator, and friend; a tribute to a dedicated researcher and accomplished scholar; and a tribute to a true friend of our family and an international scientist. (PDF)
Epub103: Lupo M, Neira MV, Chulibert ME, Vaquero S, Lombarte M. Use of fluoride for the measurement of bone remodelling in rats and human beings. (PDF)
Epub102: Mahvi AH, Rahdar A, Igwegbe CA, Rahdar S, Ahmadi S. Fluoride removal from aqueous solutions by zinc oxide nanoparticles. (PDF)
Epub101: Boukhris A, Jeddi K, Chaieb M. Effects of fluoride pollution on reproduction phenology of two Mediterranean plant species. (PDF)
Epub100: Singh B, Jajoo A. Comparative analysis of fluoride inhibition of photosynthesis in C3 (wheat) and C4 (maize) plants. (PDF)
Epub098: Ozmen B. Analysis of anion and cation release from glass ionomer cements using ion chromatography. (PDF)
Epub097: Ahmed S, Ali R, Ansari M, Ahmad MN, Haider A, Jabeen F, Zulfiqar A. Effect of sodium fluoride stress on the productivity of Solaneum melongena L. (aubergine, brinjal, eggplant). (PDF)
Epub096: Ahmed S, Ali R, Ansari M, Ahmad MN, Haider A, Jabeen F. Fluoride-induced abnormalities and modulations in growth parameters of Solanum melongena L. (brinjal, bengun, aubergine, eggplant). (PDF)
Epub095: Ramadan AM, Al-Sharif AS, Al-Shareef SH. Ambient temperature in the determination of the upper optimum fluoride level for communal potable water supplies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (PDF)
Epub093:Rabbani D, Parmoozeh Z, Mahvi AH, Salem A. Co-application of coagulation and electrochemical processes to remove fluoride from water. (PDF)
Epub092: Kaldunska J, Jakubczyk K, Gutowska I, Dalewski B, Janda K. Fluoride content in dietary supplements of spirulina (Arthrospira spp) from conventional and organic cultivation. (PDF)
Epub091: Changalvala K, Prabhavathi K, Venkateshu KV, Sheela SR, Kalyani R, Raghuveer CV, Kiranmayee P. Serum fluoride levels as a biomarker in pre=eclamptic women: a case-control tertiary care hospital based study. (PDF)
Epub090: Sarker MNI, Ahmad MS, Islam MS, Syed MMMA, Memon NH. Potential food safety risk in fruit production from the extensive use of fluorine-containing agrochemicals. (PDF)
Epub089: Ghaffar S, Khan I, Ahmad MA, Umar T, Munir I, Ahmad MN, Shah SJ, Ullah I, Mustafa G, Ali W, Ahmad T. Effect of fluoride on the physiology and growth indicators of maize ( Zea mays L.) (PDF)
Epub088: Rahman N, Husain M, Yang J, Sajjad M, Ahmad MS, Habib A, Rauf A, Ul Haq M, Saddique J, Nisar M, Shah S, Zulfiqar, Maouche C, Ur Rehman M, Imran M. Theoretical investigation of the structural, electronic, and mechanical properties of the magnesium-based fluoroperovskite compounds XMgF3 (X= Ga, Al, In). (PDF)
- Epub086: Strunecka A, Strunecky O. Paradoxes of fluoride toxicity. (PDF)
- Epub085: Spittle B. Reviews of developmental fluoride neurotoxicity by Grandjean and Guth et al. (PDF)
- Epub084: Nasir M, Suleman S, Mumtaz A, Ahmad SN, Inayat I, Younis A, Saddique S, Saleem BA, Raees K, Kanwal MA, Dawar KM, Ahmad KR. Nigella sativa (Kalonji) seed oil ameliorates the pancreatoxic effects of bifenthrin in mice. (PDF)
- Epub083: Zhang XH, Sun ZL, Yue BJ, Li WP, Wang JD, Niu RY. Fluoride reduced CRISP2 expression in testis and epididymal sperm of rats. (PDF)
- Epub082: Ahmed S, Karamat M, Haider A, Jabeen F, Ahmad MN, Ansari M, Zulfiqar A, Jalal A, Nizam A. Ameliorative effects of salicyclic acid on dry biomass and growth of Pisum sativum L. under sodium fluoride stress. (PDF)
- Epub081: Egil E, Salli GA. YouTube as a source of information on fluoride therapy. (PDF)
- Epub080: Hoorang A, Saberzadeh J, Iranpak F, Mohammadi-Bardbori A, Khorsand M, Takhshid MA. The effect of sodium fluoride on aluminum-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis of PC12 in vitro . (PDF)
- Epub078: Verma KK, Singh M, Verma CL. The effect of leaf position on the physiological responses in Poplar leaves (Clone S7C15) irrigated with fluoride-laden water. (PDF)
- Epub077: Malago J, Makoba E, Muzuka ANN. Spatial distribution of arsenic, boron, fluoride, and lead in surface and groundwater in Arumeru District, Northern Tanzania. (PDF)
- Epub076: Mohammadi F, Horri A, Poureslami P, Poureslami H, Mahvi AH, Jalali F. Evaluation of fluoride uptake in the enamel of primary teeth after using different concentrations of a green tea extract: an in-vitro study. (PDF)
- Epub075: Derakhshani R, Raoof A, Mahvi AH, Chatrouz H. Similarities in the fingerprints of coal mining activities, high ground water fluoride, and dental fluorosis in Zarand district, Kerman province, Iran. (PDF)
- Epub074: He WW, Wang WY, Deng J, Xian J, Deng MF, Gui CZ, Guan ZZ. L-NMMA and 1400W, inhibitors of iNOS, attenuate the induction of iNOS and NO in primary rabbit costal chondrocytes by fluoride. (PDF)
- Epub073: Wang LJZ, Zhao L, Yang GQ, Li Q. Measures designed to prevent endemic fluorosis caused by burning coal improve the health of most residents in the area of Guizhou, China, but not of the elderly. (PDF)
- Epub072: Spittle B. Updated review by Grandjean of developmental fluoride neurotoxicity [editorial]. (PDF)
- Epub071: Masoudi F, Naghizadeh A, Kamranifar M, Mahvi AH. Synthesis of magnetic cobalt ferrite nanoparticles for the removal of excess fluoride ions from aqueous solutions. (PDF)
- Epub070: Cetin S, Deger Y, Dede S, Yur F. The concentration of certain trace elements in the wool of sheep with fluorosis. (PDF)
- Epub069: Oner AC, Dede S, Yur F, Oner A. The effect of vitamin C and vitamin E on DNA damage, oxidative status, and some biochemical parameters in rats with experimental fluorosis. (PDF)
- Epub068: Jamali M, Dobaradaran S, Mahvi AH, Raeisi A, Tangestani M, Saeed R, Spitz J. Assessing the non-carcinogenic risk due to the intake of fluoride from fruit juice available in the market in Busheher. (PDF)
- Epub067: Aziz F, Din I, Khan S, Mustafa G, Khan M, Muhammad J, Jalal A. Defluoridation of water using Dodonaea viscosa leaf powder: a study of adsorption isotherms. (PDF)
- Epub066: Stogiera A, Barczak K, Gutowska I, Bosiacki M, Chlubek D, Szmidt M, Palczewska-Komsa M, Buczkowska-Radlinska J. Fluoride concentrations in saliva of chemical plant workers with respect to the general condition and microbial status of the oral cavity. (PDF)
- Epub065: Kaszuba K, Bentke A, Krawczyk A, Szlezak D, Wrobel M. A study on the cytotoxic effect of fluoride on the human fibroblast cell line HS27. (PDF)
- Epub064: Iqbal M, Suleman M, Ullah S, Bibi H, Wahab H, Iqbal Z, Dawar KM, Wahab S, Ahmad MN. Purification of simulated fluoride-contaminated water using silver nanoparticles synthesized by Xanthium stumarium as a bio-template. (PDF)
- Epub063: Moheet IA, Luddin N, Ab Rahman I, Masudi SM, Kannan TP, Abd Ghani NRN. Evaluation of fluoride ion release and color stability of nano-hydroxyapatite-silica added glass ionomer cement for dental application. (PDF)
- Epub062: Feng J, Meng Y, Wang XZ, Chen ZY, Yan XY. Reactive oxygen species, nitric oxide, and intracellular Ca2+ participate in fluoride-induced yeast cell death. (PDF)
- Epub061: Uyar H, Oto G. The effect of chronic exposure to fluorine and 7,12-dimethylbenz(a)anthracene on anxiety, locomotor activity, spatial learning and memory consolidation in rats. (PDF)
- Epub060: Bulduk M, Oto G, Ozdemir H, Demirel-Yilmaz E. The effect of resveratrol therapy on the vascular responses caused by chronic fluorosis. (PDF)
- Epub059: Turkekul R, Arihan SK, Yildirim S, Arihan O, Oto G, Ekin S, Yildiz D. Effect of acute and chronic fluoride administration on bone histopathology, bone fluoride accumulation, and locomotor activity in an animal model of paleopathological fluorosis. (PDF)
- Epub058: Spittle B. The importance of timing in fluoride-induced developmental neurotoxicity [editorial]. (PDF)
- Epub057: Igwegbe CA, Rahdar S, Rahdar A, Mahvi AH, Ahmadi S, Banach AM. Removal of fluoride from aqueous solution by nickel oxide nanoparticles: equilibrium and kinetic studies. (PDF)
- Epub056: Mahvi AH, Kord Mostafapour F, Balarak D. Adsorption of fluoride from aqueous solution by eucalyptus bark activated carbon: thermodynamic analysis. (PDF)
- Epub055: Salem A, Mirzaei N, Mahvi AH, Akbari H, Parmoozeh Z, Rabbani D. Application of electrochemical processes for the removal of fluoride from polluted water. (PDF)
- Epub054: Hosseini SS, Mahvi AH. Fluoride content of coconut water and its risk assessment. (PDF)
- Epub053: Hajiouni S, Dobaradaran S, Mahvi AH, Ramavandi B, Raeisi A, Spitz J. Fluoride concentration in commerically available dairy milk in Iran. (PDF)
- Epub052: Qasim S, Ahmad MN, Suleman M. Response of local crops to hydrogen fluoride pollution emitted from brick kilns in the vicinity of Peshawar, Pakistan. (PDF)
- Epub051: Mezghani I, Zouari M, Ben Rouina B, Ben Abdallah F. Mulberry leaves as a bioindicator of fluoride pollution in the vicinity of a phosphate fertilizer factory located in Sfax, Tunisia. (PDF)
- Epub050: Mahvi AH, Mostafapour FK, Balarak D, Khatibi AD. Adsorption of fluoride from aqueous solutions by a chitosan/zeolite composite. (PDF)
- Epub049: Palczewska-Komsa M, Barczak K, Kotwas A, Sikora M, Chlubek D, Buczkowska-Radlinska J. Fluoride concentration in dentin of human permanent teeth. (PDF)
- Epub048: Al-Daihan S, Ben Bacha A, El-Ansary A, Bhat RS. Prenatal bee pollen treatment improves the neurotoxicity in newborn rats during chronic fluoride exposure in relation to propionic acid-induced rodent models of autism. (PDF)
- Epub047: Jeddi K, Chaieb M. Fluoride biomonitoring around an industrial phosphate factory using bark and leaves from different tree species in arid southern Tunisia. (PDF)
- Epub046: Sajjad A, Bakar WZW, Mohamad D, Kannan TP. Characterization and efficacy of fluoride elusion of a novel glass isomer nano zirconia silica hydroxyapatite hybrid material. (PDF)
- Epub045: Soto-Barreras, Escalante-Villalobos, Holguin-Loya, Perez-Aguirre, Nevarez-Rascon, Martinez-Martinez, Loyola-Rodriguez. Effect of fluoride in drinking water on dental caries and IQ in children. (PDF)
- Epub044: Sampaio C, Delbem ACB, Salama ICCdeA, Cunha RF, Pessan JP. Fluoride concentrations in commercially available processed beverages in Brazil consumed by infants. (PDF)
- Epub043: Spittle B. Publishing on the harmful effects of fluoride [editorial]. (PDF)
- Epub042: Afsharnia M, Shams M, Ghasemi M, Biglar H, Salari S, Moteallemi A. Modeling and optimization of fluoride adsorption from aqueous samples by ammonium aluminium sulfate using response surface methodology (RSM). (PDF)
- Epub041: Cheng M, Yang KD, Sun ZL, Wang JD. Effect of fluoride on the microglial morphology and the expression of inflammatory cytokines in the cerebral cortex of mice. (PDF)
- Epub040: Hosseini SS, Mahvi AH. Removal of fluoride from drinking water by freezing technology. (PDF)
- Epub039: Maity PP, Jana LR, Deb B, Perveen H, Maity M, Khatun S, Chattopadhyay S. Sodium fluoride-induced uterine redox imbalance and steroidogenic hazards: dose dependent response. (PDF)
- Epub038: Janda K, Jakubczyk K, Styburski D, Bosiacka B, Gutowska I, Chlubek D. The influence of temperature on the content of fluoride in different types of honey. (PDF)
- Epub037: Styburski D, Goschorska M, Baranowska-Bosiacka I, Dec K, Janda K, Kabat-Koperska J, Rebacz-Maron E, Sikora M, Gutowska I, Chlubek D. The influence of immunosuppressive treatment during pregnancy on fluoride levels in the hard tissues of femal Wistar rats and their offspring. (PDF)
- Epub036: Janda K, Jakubczyk K, Baranowska-Bosiacka I, Gutowska I, Chlubek D. Infusions from edible flowers as a source of fluoride in diet. (PDF)
- Epub035: Gundogar, Keskin, Cinar. Comparison of fluoride and the novel anti-caries agent theobromine on initial enamel caries: an in vitro study. (PDF)
- Epub034:Dahi E. Database management of defluoridation works as an essential tool in minimising exposure to fluoride through water. (PDF)
- Epub033:Khanoranga, Khalid S. Using urinary fluoride and dental fluorosis as biomarkers of fluoride exposure in brick kiln workers in Balochiston, Pakistan. (PDF)
- Epub032:Ullah R, Zafar MS, Riaz I, Hasan SJ. Top cited publications on fluoride in relation to oral health: a bibliometric analysis. (PDF)
- Epub031: Kichana E, Minyila S, Quarcoo G. The lethal effect of groundwater fluoride on the germination and growth of maize ( Zea mays ) and rice ( Oryza sativa ) seeds and plants. (PDF)
- Epub030: Farooq I, Majeed A, AlShwaimi E, Almas K. Efficacy of a novel fluoride containing bioactive glass based dentifrice in remineralizing artifically induced demineralization in human enamel. (PDF)
- Epub029: Ahmed S, Saleemi I, Jabeen F, Zia A, Haider A, Syed SA. Status of yield characteristics of turnip (Brassica rapa L. ) under fluoride stress. (PDF)
- Epub028: Zhang YH, Huang X, Liu SY, Qian WT, Yang X, Chen YQ. The forms of fluoride in tea and its bioaccessibility. (PDF)
- Epub027: Hu N, Fang FX, Du Y, Chen YQ. Subcellular distribution and chemical forms of fluoride in tea tree leaves ( Camellia sinensis L.) and its cell walls. (PDF)
- Epub026: Trinajstic Zrinski M, Miljanic S, Peros K, Turco G, Contardo L, Spaij S. Fluoride release and recharge potential of remineralizing orthodontic adhesive systems. (PDF)
- Epub025: Ahmed S, Saleemi I, Jabeen F, Zia A, Ahmad MN, Haider A, Khan AA, Syed SSA. Assessing the effect of foliar and soil fluoride stress on turnip ( Brassica rapa L.). (PDF)
- Epub024: Spittle B. Further recognition of fluoride-induced neurotoxicity [editorial]. (PDF)
- Epub023: Urooj R, Ahmad SS, Ahmad MN. Assessment of fluoride damage to wheat (Triticum aestivum) cultivated near brick kilns in the Rawalpindi district, Pakistan. (PDF)
- Epub022: Anusha R, Arthi B, Balashanmugam P, Iyer K, Madan Kumar PD. Effectiveness of nanoparticle-based acidulated phosphate fluoride (APF) gel on surface microhardness of human enamel: an in vitro study. (PDF)
- Epub021: Ahmed S, Khalid K, Jabeen F, Ahmad MN, Zia A, Haider A, Muhajid M, Zia D, Khan NP. The effects of fluoride stress on okra ( Abelmoschus esculentus L.) (PDF)
- Epub020: Ahmed S, Khalid K, Jabeen F, Ahmad MN, Zia A, Muhajid M, Zia D, Haider A. Productivity assessment of okra under sodium fluoride stress. (PDF)
- Epub019: Cetin S, Yur F, Taspinar M Yuksek V. The effects of some minerals on apoptosis and DNA damage in sodium fluoride-administered renal and osteoblast cell lines. (PDF)
- Epub018: Zhou GK, Song H, Liu HF, Bin G, Ding XC, Zhao CY, Zhang N, Xu YF, Qi YH. The prevalence of eye diseases among residents in areas of Northeast China with high and acceptable drinking-water fluoride levels. (PDF)
- Epub017: Zeng XX, Deng J, Xiang J, Dong YT, Cao K, Liu XH, Chen D, Ran LY, Yang Y, Guan ZZ. Resveratrol attenuated the increased level of oxidative stress in the brains and the deficit of learning and memory of rats with chronic fluorosis. (PDF)
- Epub016: Deng J, Zeng XX, Liu XH, Chen D, Dong YT, Song H, Li Y, Guan ZZ. Screening and verification of differential DNA methylation genes in the peripheral blood cells of children with skeletal fluorosis in Guizhou Province of China. (PDF)
- Epub015: Lou DD, Zheng D, Ma RR, Zhang KL, Pan JG, Liu YJ, Yu YN, Guan ZZ. Altered fission 1 and mitofusin 1 in mitochondria induced by exposure to fluoride causes apoptosis in SH-SY5Y cells. (PDF)
- Epub014: Rudiak A, Opydo-Szymaczek J, Opydo W. Fluoride content in drinking water from shallow dug wells in the agricultural area of Subcarpathian Province (Poland). (PDF)
- Epub013: Choubisa SL, Choubisa D. Genu-valgum (knock-knee) syndrome in fluorosis-endemic Rajasthan and its current status in India. (PDF)
- Epub012: Strunecka A, Strunecky O, Guan ZZ. The resemblance of fluorosis pathology to that of autism spectrum disorder: a mini-review. (PDF)
- Epub011: Snioszek M, Telesinski A, Biczak R, Platkowski M. Comparison of the effects of soil treatment with NaF and KF on antioxidant enzymes in winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) seedlings. (PDF)
- Epub010: Spittle B. The effects of fluoride on inflammation and cancer [editorial]. Fluoride 2019;52(1):7-8. (PDF)
- Epub009: Spittle B. Hans Moolenburgh: physician, scientist, and warrior for freedom in the fight against fluoridation [In Memoriam]; Westerman M. Hans Moolenburgh: a man of faith and hero who stood up against the evil of fluoridation [Im Memoriam]. (PDF)
- Epub008: Pei JR, Xu JX, Gao YH, Sun HN, Lv CP, Jiang YT, Sun WW, Jiang W, Qu LS, Jiang LX, Sun DJ. Identification of pathogenesis-related microRNA profiles in skeletal fluorosis. Fluoride 2019;52(1):29-41. (PDF)
- Epub007: Al-Daihan S, Bhat RS. Protective effect of bee pollen against sodium fluoride-induced hepatonephrotoxicity and serum electrolyte changes in rats. Fluoride 2019;52(1):9-17. (PDF)
- Epub006: Javid I, Nasir M, Suleman S, Ikram S, Mumtaz A, Kanwal MA, Raees K, Zia A, Dawar, KM, Ahmad KR. Adrenal histo-toxicological impacts of bifenthrin (a chloro-fluoridated-pyrethroid) are reversible on Nigella sativa seed oil treatment in mice. Fluoride 2019;52(1):66-76. (PDF)
- Epub005: Khanum Z, Suleman S, Mustanser A, Ul Hassan MW, Raees K, Kanwal MA, Zia A, Ahmad KR. Comparative teratological outcomes of fluoride ions and a fluoridated insecticide (bifenthrin) in chick embryos. Fluoride 2019;52(1):59-65. (PDF)
- Epub004: Chiba FY, Tsosura TVS, Pereira RF, Mattera MSdeLC, dos Santos RM, Marani F, Garbin CAS, Moimaz SAS, Sumida DH. Mild chronic NaF intake promotes insulin resistance and increase in inflammatory signalling in the white adipose tissue of rats. Fluoride 2019;52(1):18-28. (PDF)
- Epub003: Jakubczyk K, Stachowska E, Holowko J, Maciejewska D, Lukomska A, Ryterska K, Halasa M, Gutowska I. Does the type of sport activity have an influence on the accumulation of fluoride in the human organism? Fluoride 2019;52(1):42-48. (PDF)
- Epub002: Abstracts of papers presented at the XXXIVth Conference of the International Society for Fluoride Research, Guiyang, People's Republic of China, October 18-20, 2018. Fluoride 2019;52(1):77-98. (PDF)
- Epub001: Singh P, Das TK. Ultrastructural localization of 4-hydroxynonenal adducts in fluoride-exposed cells: protective role of dietary antioxidants. Fluoride 2019;52(1):49-58. (PDF)
Please contact me if you have any problems using the site or if you wish to access as issue that is not opening. I think I have changed the website addresses of all the past issues from www.fluorideresearch.org addresses to the new www.fluorideresearch.online addresses. Bruce Spittle, Editor-in-Chief, Fluoride, firstname.lastname@example.org
Owned and published by the ISFR. Copyright 2021. All rights reserved. 1429 17 January 2021.
Thomson Reuters Journal Impact Factor (From the Bioxbio Journal Impact factor based on the citation information of journals in their database and the Academic Accelerator Impact Factor Database)(Journal ISSN 0154725).
- 2019-2020 Impact Factor : 1.000 (total articles 54, total cites 972
- 2018 Impact Factor : 1.033 (total articles 31, total cites 1009, cited articles 49%) 3 year Impact Factor 1.05, 5 year Impact Factor 1.14
- 2017 Impact Factor : 1.438 (total articles 34, total cites 1027);
- 2016 Impact Factor : 1.342 (total articles 43, total cites 860);
- 2015 Impact Factor : 0.797 (total articles 37, total cites 683);
- 2014 Impact Factor : 0.629 (total articles 39, total cites 647);
- 2013 Impact Factor : 0.931 (total articles 25, total cites 801 );
- 2012 Impact Factor : 0.758 (total articles 29, total cites 705);
- 2011 Impact Factor : 0.824 (total articles 32, total cites 710);
- 2010 Impact Factor : 1.000 (total articles 30, total cites 624)
- Available from: www.bioxbio.com/if/html/FLUORIDE.html. (Cited 20 December 2018) and Academic Accelerator Impact Factor Database).
- (Academic Accelerator Impact Factor Database) (Cited 27 December 2019)