Quarterly Journal of the International Society for Fluoride Research Inc. (ISFR)
Epublications ahead of print. These papers will be published in due course in Fluoride which will continue to be published quarterly. Papers in Fluoride will be given a year of publication, volume, and issue number but not new page numbers. They may be cited as e.g. Fluoride 2024;57(1): e254. Epub 2023 November 18. Papers should now be submitted using the template below, using only the portrait orientation and not the landscape orientation, and will generally be published as Epublications soon after acceptance.
Issues published in 2024. With the rolling publication template system now in use papers are published as Epublications within a few days of acceptance and then placed in an issue at a later date with the year of publication, volume number, issue number, Epub number and date of Epublication.
Searching all the issues of Fluoride since 1968
Information for authors and about the ISFR
Use of template for submitting papers to Fluoride
This template in Word should be used by authors to submit papers to Fluoride from September 1, 2023. Only the portrait page orientation should be used. The landscape orientation should not be used because of the difficulites this creates in printing Fluoride which has a portrait orientaiton. Please add square brackets to the reference numbers in the reference section e.g.  rather than 1, to meet the requirements of CNKI, a Chinese abstractin
g service which now covers Fluoride . From September 1, 2023 the practice of sending 5 free offprints was discontinued. Copies of papers may be downloaded from the website.Word files may open differently on different computers upsetting the placement of figures and you are welcome to send both a Word file and a pdf file of a paper. The pdf files open consistently.
Where to send papers, prepared using the template, for consideration of publication in Fluoride
Authors should send papers to the nearest regional editor. e.g. authors in the USA and Canada should send papers to the Regional Editor for Latin America, Central America and Cuba; an Author is Australia should send it to the Regional Editor for India; an author in the UK should send it to the Regional Editor for Eastern Europe. The regional editors are:
Regional Editor for Africa:
Regional Editor for Eastern Europe:
Regional Editors for India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Indonesia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, and Sri Lanka:
- Dr Shanti Lal Choubisa. Emeritus Professor of Biotechnology, Department of Advanced Science & Technology, NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur-303121, India; E-mail: email@example.com
- Dr Krishan K Verma, Foreign Expert?Senior Researcher, Sugarcane Research Institute, Guangxi Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 174 Daxue East Road, Nanning-530 007, Guangxi, People's Republic of China; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Editors for Latin America, including Mexico, Central America, and Cuba:
- Dr Alfredo Rigalli, Rosaria, Argentina; E-mail: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Professor Juliano Pessan, Sao Paulo State University, Araçatuba Dental School,
Araçatuba, SP-Brazil; E-mail: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org On leave at present. Please send papers to Dr Rigalli.
Regional Editor for the Middle East:
- Professor Sina Dobaradaran. PhD, Systems Environmental Health and Energy Research Center, The Persian Gulf Biomedical Sciences Research Institute, Bushehr University of Medical Sciences, Bushehr, Iran; Department of Environmental Health Engineering, Faculty of Health and Nutrition, Bushehr University of Medical Sciences, Bushehr, Iran; Instrumental Analytical Chemistry and Centre for Water and Environmental Research (ZWU), Faculty of Chemistry, University of Duisburg-Essen, Universitätsstr. 5, Essen, Germany. E-mail: email@example.com
Regional Editors for Pakistan and Afghanistan:
Regional Editors for People's Republic of China
- Prof. Yanhui Gao, Director of the Institute for Endemic Fluoride Control, Center for Endemic Disease Control, China CDC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Zhi-Zhong Guan, Department of Pathology and Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Guiyang Medical University, Guiyang, PR China. E-mail: email@example.com
Regional Editor for Asia in developmental biology, reproduction, embryology, and endocrinology
General information on the ISFR, applying for membership of the ISFR, ISFR conferences, subscription to Fluoride in hard copy (online access if free) and manuscript submission
Citation of articles from Fluoride and membership of the ISFR Advisory and Editorial Boards
Pro Forma Invoice information
Some information on chronic fluoride toxicity including the books Fluoridation the great dilemma and Fluoride fatigue, the thesis Education and fluoridation in New Zealand: an historical study and some information on the history of the ISFR
Contact information for problems
- Please contact me if you have any problems using the site or if you wish to access an issue that is not opening. Bruce Spittle, Editor-in-Chief, Fluoride, firstname.lastname@example.org
© Owned and published by the ISFR. Copyright 2024. All rights reserved. 1 March 1335